“You don’t build a business – you build people- and then people build the business”
- Are you employed now?
If Yes – With what company? How long? Why change?
If No – the Last Employer. How long were you with them? Why did you leave?
- What were they paying you there?
- What pay range were you looking for?
- Highest level of education completed? Degree or certificate?
- Are you currently in school?
- Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
If Yes – What was the crime you were convicted of?
- Do you have a driver abstract?
- Are there any points or restrictions on your driver’s license?
- How well do you deal with the public?
- How well do you deal with pressure?
- How do you respond to negative responses?
- Have you ever worked under minimum supervision?
- When you finish a task, and there isn’t another task at the moment, what would you do with your time?
- Would you consider yourself to be goal-driven or oriented?
- Have you ever been asked to perform any job or duty you objected to? What was it and why?
- What do you want in an employer?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Describe your work history. What experience do you have that qualifies you for this job?
- How comfortable are you on a computer (scale 1-10)
- What are your hobbies?
- Can you work on Saturdays?
- Is there any day you prefer not to work?
- Have you ever been called into work on a scheduled off day? Did you go to? How did you feel about it?
- How many days of work have you missed in the last year?
- How is your physical health? Any issues? How’s your back?